Master these 6 ways to tie a scarf for this spring and summer!
We are loving silk scarves this spring! Such a classic piece that can polish off any outfit - but it’s all in the styling. Here are some tips on how we love to style this iconic piece, plus shop our collection of scarves!
1. Point in front - Fold your scarf into a triangle, wrap once around the neck, tie in a loose knot and leave the points hanging in the front. Classic and chic way to add a scarf to your outfit.
2. Cowgirl - Similar to point in front - Fold scarf into a triangle, wrap once around the neck and tie in front. Such a great way to dress up a casual outfit.
3. Wrist Wrap - Fold your scarf diagonally at your desired width, wrap two or three times around your wrist and tie into a knot. A simple way to add a pop of colour to your outfit.
4. Hair Accessory - Fold scarf diagonally, two to three times until it's the width you prefer, wrap around head, bun or ponytail, then secure. This is one of our fav ways to wear a scarf this season - cute and practical for those hot summer days.
5. Scarf as a top - Fold scarf into a triangle, start with the scarf on your back, wrap around and secure with a knot or bow in the front. We love this look styled with a pair of high-rise boyfriend jeans.
6. The Turban Wrap - Start with the scarf at the back of your neck, twist the ends two times, then secure a knot at the back of you head. Cute festival look or if you're just having a bad hair day.
Loving these looks as much as we do? Shop our designer scarves up to 70% off retail!